Minggu, 14 Juli 2013

Griffon Haganai I Don't Have Many Friends Sena "Monster Hunter" PVC Figure SALE

0 komentar
Griffon Haganai I Don't Have Many Friends Sena
I. ~ (1/8 scale PVC Figure) Sena Kashiwazaki-monster hunter ver friends less
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.

Click Here to see Customer Reviews


Griffon Haganai I Don't Have Many Friends Sena Griffon Haganai I Don't Have Many Friends Sena Griffon Haganai I Don't Have Many Friends Sena Griffon Haganai I Don't Have Many Friends Sena Griffon Haganai I Don't Have Many Friends Sena Griffon Haganai I Don't Have Many Friends Sena Griffon Haganai I Don't Have Many Friends Sena
Product Features :
  • Imported from Japan
  • From the light novel series
  • Depicts Sena wearing armor and wielding a bow
  • Stands 7 1/2" tall
  • PVC figure in 1:8 scale

Rating : 5.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $109.99

Available at NearPlace : Check Saved Price Now !


Leave a Reply